Brenneke USA Magnum Ammunition 20 Gauge 3″ 1 oz Silver Rifled Slug Box of 5 Information
Brenneke slug ammunition is produced with high quality materials and as undergoes strict quality control to ensure their customers receive ammunition in excellent condition.
Designed for small game and varmints at ranges of up to 35 yards. Excellent functioning in semi-automatics. In testing, this slug creates a 5-shot group under 2″ at 50 yards. It’s also safe to use with rifles or smoothbore shotguns. I great load for younger shooters!
In order to have a safe shoot, Brenneke recommends the following Safety Tips:
- Only use Brenneke slugs in modern shotguns known to be in good condition.
- Make sure you use the proper length cartridge (2 3/4 inch or 3 inch) your gun is designed for.
- Make certain you know if you are shooting a rifled or smoothbore barrel, and using the proper slug. Check with the gun’s manufacturer if necessary.
- When using a screw-in choke, make sure it is tightened securely. Brenneke recommends chokes no tighter than cylinder bore or improved cylinder when shooting their slugs.
- Maximum range of a slug is up to 2000 yards! Be certain of what’s behind your target.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Shot or Slug Type||Rifled Lead Slug|
|Muzzle Velocity||1476 Feet Per Second|
|Muzzle Energy||2120 Foot Pounds|
|Barrel Type||Rifled or Smooth Bore|
|Slug Weight||1 Ounce|
|Shipping Weight||0.425 Pounds|