Browning Semi-Auto Rifle Grade 6 Semi-Automatic Rimfire Rifle For Sale
The SA-22 is unlike any other rimfire rifle on the market. Much more than “just a 22,” the history of this fine rifle can be traced back to the mind of the gunmaker himself, John M. Browning, and is a lasting tribute to his genius.
The SA-22 is sure to become your favorite plinker and varmint rifle. It is lightweight and easy to carry on a squirrel hunt, and easy to load for a day of plinking at the range. Construction quality and materials are top notch to ensure longevity and lasting beauty. The fine Walnut stock is sharply Checkered and polished to a sheen. The SA-22 ejects fired brass out the bottom of the receiver to make shooting a pleasure for right- and left-handed operators. Perhaps the most interesting feature is the ability to take the rifle down into two parts — the buttstock and receiver and the forearm and barrel — for storage or to simplify cleaning.
- Steel, Takedown design, Polished blued finish, Game scene Engraving with 24 karat gold accents
- Polished blued finish, Drilled and tapped for scope mount
- Autoloading, Bottom ejection, Tubular magazine, Crossbolt safety
- Gloss finish Select American Walnut, 20 Lines Per Inch Checkered
- Adjustable sights with gold bead front
Made In Japan WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Cartridge||22 Long Rifle|
|Overall Length||37 Inches|
|Barrel Length||19.4 Inches|
|Trigger Type||Single Action|
|Rear Sight||Adjustable open|
|Length of Pull||13.75 Inches|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Must Ship to FFL Dealer||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||10.000 Pounds|