CMC Kragos Slide Glock 19 Gen 3 RMR Cut Stainless Steel Black DLC Information
The CMC KRAGOS Slide is manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility to tighter tolerances than factory slides for increased consistency in barrel lockup, improving accuracy. Constructed from 17-4 stainless-steel billet, CMC’s KRAGOS Glock Slides are then heat-treated to H900 42-44RC and coated with a Diamond-Like-Carbon (DLC) finish for added corrosion resistance and durability. DLC coatings exhibit a desirable combination of low coefficient friction and high micro-hardness, making it extremely effective in high wear applications.
The KRAGOS features a wraparound scalloped serration pattern that improves grip while manipulating the slide, like press checking the chamber or clearing a malfunction. The 45-degree chamfer edge eases holster ingress and egress, preventing snags on gear. All slides come with standard Glock sight cuts equipped with tritium night sights and pre-cut optic pocket for the easy, secure, low-profile mounting that accommodates optics that follow an RMR footprint.
- 45-Degree Chamfer to Ease Holster Ingress and Egress
- Machined from Corrosion Resistant 17-4 Stainless Steel Billet
- Heat Treated to H900 42-44RC
- Precision Wire EDM Breach Face
- Wear Resistant Black Diamond-Like-Carbon (DLC) Coating
- Preinstalled Tritium Night Sights on factory Glock Front/Rear Cuts
- Accepts Factory and Aftermarket Barrels and Parts
- Pre-Cut RMR Footprint Mounting Slot Fits Trijicon, SOUSA RAID RPD & Holosun HE508T, HS507C, HS407C
Note: Channel liner required for these slides. Channel liners are a press fit and require a tool to install.
|Finish||DLC (Diamond Like Coating)|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||0.890 Pounds|