Griffin Armament SPRM Standard Scope Mount with Integral Rings Matte Information
SPRM mounts allow the incorporation of the Accessory Interface Suite (AIS) of products, which brings ambidextrous modularity and universal accessory support to the precision optics mount marketplace. The unique patent-pending design splits the rings on two parallel but offset planes allowing accessories to be mounted on 5 AIS mounting surfaces. This system affords left and right sides, left and right 45-degree surfaces, as well as the top surface to be used for accessory interfaces. The GRIFFIN SPRM mounts bring unsurpassed flexibility and utility to the discriminating user. Left-handed or right-handed shooters are equally supported with the SPRM mounts and accessories.
A heavy emphasis on anatomically correct positioning of optics was placed on AIS products, leading to the development of the RAPID TRANSITION OPTICS plates. RTO plates position secondary non-magnified optics on optical centerline relationship with the stock comb for comfortable, rapid, targeting with a simple roll of the host firearm. These plates currently support: Aimpoint Acro, T1/T2, H1/H2, Comp m5, Sig Romeo, Vortex Spark, Trijicon RMR , SRO, Holosun HE507C HS407C, HS508C, Leupold Deltapoint, J point, Optima, Dr optic, Meopta, Insight microdot, Burris Fastfire, vortex venom, and viper, CMORE STS, RTS, STS2, and vortex razor. Picatinny RTO plates are also offered.
Flat mount AIS products support a myriad of optics as well as a picatinny interface, Wilcox Raptar Mount, and Simrad Adaptor Plate. Other accessories will be developed to support future market technology, keeping the system at the forefront of the precision space.
- AIS technology (Accessory Interface Suite) Allowing the user to mount accessories wherever they desire.
- RTO accessory support (ability to mount Rapid Transition Optic plates to the system for a 40° co-witness to the primary optic)
- Ambidextrous support
- Unibody construction
- 12 (qty), 8-40 T15 fasteners for ring clamping
- 4 (qty), 10-32 fiber lock patched T15 fasteners for rail clamping
- Individually probed during the manufacturing process for peerless dimensional consistency
- Stanag 4694 Compliant attachment, for precise return to zero
- Type 3 milspec hardcoat anodizing
- Lifetime Warranty
- 6061 T6 aluminum
- Utility patent pending to support future technology development in the electro-optics industry
Made In United States of America
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||0.910 Pounds|