Hornady Subsonic Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 190 Grain Sub-X FTX Box of 20 Information
Hornady 300 Blackout Subsonic Ammunition is designed for accuracy and performance below the speed of sound. The 190 grain Sub-X (Subsonic – eXpanding) bullet features a lead core. Long grooves in its gilding metal jacket combine with the bullet’s flat profile and the patented Flex Tip insert within its hollow-point cavity to help it expand reliably at low velocities. Performance of the 300 Blackout Subsonic load meets or exceeds FBI Protocol terminal ballistic test requirements.
• Impact velocities of 960 to 1,020 fps into ballistic gelatin, providing 16-18” penetration and 90%+ weight retention.
• Designed to expand at velocities down to 900 fps.
• Loaded with unique powders optimized for subsonic use, the low flash signature is ideal for both suppressed and unsuppressed performance.
• Bullets feature a cannelure for a positive case crimp for use in semi-autos.
• Designed specifically to fit, feed, and function in a variety of firearms including gas system guns.
Made In United States of America
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Cartridge||300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm)|
|Grain Weight||190 Grains|
|Muzzle Velocity||1050 Feet Per Second|
|Muzzle Energy||465 Foot Pounds|
|Bullet Style||Polymer Tip|
|Bullet Brand And Model||Hornady FTX|
|G1 Ballistic Coefficient||0.437|
|Test Barrel Length||16 Inches|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||0.890 Pounds|