Primary Arms SLx 3 Gen III 3x Compact Prism Sight with Illuminated Reticle Information
This rifle scope is part of our SLx optics line. SLx optics built our reputation for innovation, reliability and value. All SLx optics undergo rigorous field-testing during development to best serve you in any environment.
The Primary Arms Gen III 3X Compact Prism Scope with the improved ACSS-CQB-300BLK/7.62X39 reticle is the lightweight, do-everything scope you’ve been looking for. The low 3X magnification and bright illuminated reticle allow for fast, both-eyes-open shooting at close range, while the ACSS CQB reticle allows for easy hits on targets out to an impressive 600 yards with supersonic ammunition and 225 yards with subsonic. The Gen III scope has been equipped with our next generation ruggedized mounts to provide flexible mounting options with incredible clamping power.
- Removable spacer allows the scope to be used on a variety of rifle platforms
- Fully illuminated reticle is visible even in bright daylight
- Removable M1913 picatinny top rail for accessories or piggy-backed red dot sights
- Generous 10.3mm exit pupil allows for a bright and forgiving eye box
- 31.5ft field of view at 100 yards provides easier tracking of mobile targets
- 2.7″ – 3.0″ of eye relief
- 1/4 MOA turret clicks are tactile and audible for easy zeroing
- Tough prism scope is waterproof, fog resistant, and shockproof
- Durable Type II hardcoat anodized black finish
- Compatible with standard carry handle mounts
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Adjustment Click Value||1/4 MOA|
|Reticle||ACSS 300AAC Blackout/ 7.62×39 Chevron|
|Shipping Weight||1.710 Pounds|