Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Thermal Rangefinding Binocular 2.5-20x 42mm 640×480 Matte Information
Pulsar’s Merger LRF XP50 is made in the classic design of daytime binoculars and includes the form factor of a small size, external aesthetics and exemplary ergonomics. The Merger LRF with its 2.5-20x variable magnification boasts a powerful 640×480 17µm thermal imaging sensor with NETD <25mK, ensuring detail recognition out to almost 2,000 yards, even under the harshest weather conditions. A built-in precision laser rangefinder, able to detect distance measurements over 1,000 yards, allows you to measure distances in single measurements and continuous scanning modes with tremendous accuracy for a quick and error-free target distance assessment.
The high-sensitivity 640×480 sensor with <25mK NETD captures minimal temperature differences when observing in conditions of low temperature contrast, as well as during rain or fog. An advanced fast aperture F50/1.0 germanium lens, along with the sophisticated sensor, 8 color palette options and AMOLED display, provide exceptional detection and identification capabilities.
Two independent batteries offer up to 10 hours of continuous operation on a single charge. The Merger also comes standard with built-in video and photo recording capabilities and 16 GB of free space. The Merger’s improved Wi-Fi connectivity with 2.4/5 GHZ waveband support yields seamless connection to the Stream Vision 2 app, available for both Android and iOS devices.
A high-quality reinforced magnesium alloy housing delivers an IPX7 waterproof rating with an operating temperature ranging from -13 to 122F.
- Classic design & compact size
- Comfortable viewing experience for prolonged observation
- Precise laser rangefinder with 1000 m measuring distance
- High-definition thermal imaging sensor with 640×480 pixel @ <25 mK NETD
- Enhanced image processing algorithms with three image amplification levels
- Fast aperture F50/1.0 germanium lens
- Long detection range up to 1800 m
- Two independent batteries – up to 10 hours of continuous operation on a single charge
- 2.5x-20x variable magnification
- High-quality reinforced magnesium alloy housing
- Built-in photo and video recorder plus 16 GB of free cloud space
- Distant operation and firmware update from iOS and Android devices via the Stream Vision 2 App
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity with 2.4 / 5 GHZ waveband support
- Two high-contrast AMOLED displays
- A selection of 8 colour palettes
- IPX7 waterproof rated
- Wide range of operating temperatures (-25 to +50C)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Battery Life||10 Hours|
|Field of View||12.4×9.3|
|Operating Temperature||-13°F to +122°F|
|Shipping Weight||2.000 Pounds|