Sig Sauer Elite Hunting Copper Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 150 Grain Solid Hollow Point Lead Free Box of 20 Information
Sig Sauer Elite Hunting Copper Ammunition uses premium-quality powders and primers for minimum velocity variation and yield a 1.8x diameter expansion. Perfected for easy rifle feeding, with an optimized nose geometry, and premium nickel-plated shell casings that deliver consistently reliable accuracy for taking down game. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel plated brass cases.
- Optimized Nose Geometry for Easy Rifle Feeding
- Consistent 1.8X Diameter Expansion
- Lead-Free Monolithic Copper Bullet
- Proprietary Powder Blends to Ensure Dependable Ignition
- Industry Leading Primers are Matched to Proprietary Powder Blends to Ensure Dependable Ignition
Made In United States of America
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Grain Weight||150 Grains|
|Muzzle Velocity||2920 Feet Per Second|
|Muzzle Energy||2840 Foot Pounds|
|Bullet Style||Solid Hollow Point|
|G1 Ballistic Coefficient||0.4|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||1.225 Pounds|