Sig Sauer KILO1600BDX Ballistic Data Xchange Laser Rangefinder 6x 22mm Graphite Information
The KILO1600BDX offers astounding performance, simplicity and value, combining the industry’s fastest LightwaveTM DSP Digital Signal Processing engine with streamlined setup and operation. KILO1600BDX rangefinder modes of operation include Line-Of-Sight (LOS), Angle Modified Range (AMR) and Applied Ballistics Ultralight (ABU) for use with the Ballistics Data Xchange (BDX) system. In ABU mode, the KILO1600BDX utilizes the shooters ballistic profile and environmental parameters to instantly calculate precise windage and elevation solutions in either MOA or MILS. This information is displayed in the rangefinder and is also communicated via Bluetooth to any paired BDX sight to provide the exact illuminated holdover aiming point.
- BDX Ballistic Data Xchange capable, providing your BDX riflescope with an automatically illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing.
- 6×22 mm monocular with SpectraCoat anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- Revolutionary Lightwave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
- HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets.
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/ G7 drag curves.
- Features line of sight or angle modified range. Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
- Transparent Red OLED display for daytime and low light use.
- Lumatic TM Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions.
- Compact, lightweight aluminum housing with eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Eye Relief||17 Millimeter|
|Reflective Target||2000 Yards|
|Nonreflective Target||1000 Yards|
|Shipping Weight||0.830 Pounds|