Starrett 3202 Dial Caliper 6″ Stainless Steel Information
Direct read 6″ caliper offer sharp, clear graduations of .001″ and .100″ per one revolution. Knife edge contacts for both inside and outside measurements. Unlike vernier slide calipers, their inside measurement jaws can pass by each other, allowing internal measurements as small as .050-Inch. Ideal for gunsmiths, mechanics and tool-makers who need a long wearing, accurate tool. Comes with a fitted plastic case.
- Knife Edge Measuring Contacts (both Inside and Outside)
- Thumb Operated Fine Adjustment Roll
- Lock Screws for Dial Bezel and Sliding Jaw
- Hardened Stainless Steel Bar
- Fitted Plastic Case Included
- Dial Graduated in .001″ of an inch
- Bar Graduated in .1″ of an inch
- 0-6″ Range
WARNING: Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Minimum Measurements||0 Inches|
|Maximum Measurement||6 Inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.110 Pounds|