Strike Industries Bang Band Tactical Rubber Band 2″ with Cable Guide M-LOK Package of 5 Information
The Strike Bang Band secures weapon light/laser cables to help organize your gear while adding an anti-slip surface on your handguard. You can flip the Strike Bang Band so the cable channel guide can be used on the outside or the inside making it reversible and adaptable for your specific setup and needs. The cable channel fits into M-LOK compatible slots so you can keep your handguard as slim and sleek as possible. The grooves and anti-slip texture is on both sides of the band so you don’t have to pick which is the best surface. The positive tactical feeling enhances your handguard and/or magazine with an additional gripping surface for your support hand. Organize your cables with some SI style. The 2” diameter by 0.60” wide Strike Bang Band is strong and durable for you to also use in other applications when a standard rubber band just is not enough. Use the Strike Bang Band to add more tension to your buttstock latch or S rolling sling to keep it out of the way for vehicle use or neat storage in safe. Made of Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR), it withstands heat up to 226° F. The Strike Bang Band is part of the growing line of Strike Industries Cable Management System products that offers alternatives in cable organization and management.
- Reversible cable channel guide fits into M-LOK compatible slots
- Add anti-slip grooves and texture on your handguard and/or magazine
- Positive tactile feeling
- Organize your cables with some SI style
- S rolling sling to keep it out of the way for vehicle use or neat storage in safe
- Add more tension to your buttstock latch
- Strong and durable for other applications when a standard rubber band just is not enough
- Made of Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) which withstands heat up to 226° F
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Shipping Weight||0.171 Pounds|