Strike Industries Cable Management M-LOK Rail Cover Polymer Package 4 Information
The Strike Industries Cable Management M-Lok Rail Covers add a positive tactile feeling but also utilizes the patent pending SI Cable Management System (CMS) function. The CMS enables you to organize and store excess wire of your weapon light or any other cabled accessories inside the cover cavity. Cables can be routed alongside the handguard, across to the other side, 90-degrees or U-shape. Designed to be low-profile and used in any orientation, the contoured covers add ergonomic textured surfaces to your handguard. Made of durable and lightweight polymer, the covers are a quick and affordable upgrade to mitigate any heat transfer between the barrel and the shooters hands. Get a grip with the Strike Industries M-LOK Cable Management Covers and manage your cables at the same time.
Note: Due to the cooling process of polymer injection manufacturing, there might be a slight bend or bow but this item will sit flat against handguard once M-LOK screw and nut is properly torque.
- Short includes (4) M-LOK Cable Management Covers, (4) Screws, (4) Nuts, (1) Torx tool T20, (1) Loctite Threadlocker Blue 243
- Built-in Cable Management System w/ excess wire storage
- Cables can be routed: alongside, across, 90-degrees or U-shape
- Positive tactile feeling
- Minimizes heat transfer
- Protection against sharp rail slot edges
- Made from durable and lightweight polymer
- Short dimensions: L: 39.90mm (1.57″), W: 22.00mm (0.87″), H: 6.20mm (0.24″), 0.20 oz (each cover)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Shipping Weight||0.114 Pounds|