Strike Industries Firing Pin Spring Kit Glock All Models Information
The Strike Industries Striker Spring set for GLOCK™ allows users an economical way to be able to set their striker spring tension to the perfect level. Ranging from four to six pounds, this single package offers competition, standard, and duty rated springs. The lightest spring can be used for lightened trigger pull setups with aftermarket connectors, strikers, safeties, and spring sets. The heaviest spring is designed to be used with self defense or duty guns where heavier trigger pulls are not an issue, and harder primer strikes are a must. The two springs in the middle of the range allow the user to have a sliding scale of options if desired, where 4 lbs is too light but 6 lbs is too heavy for desired trigger characteristics or primer strike.
- 1x 4 lb Striker Spring
- 1x 4.5 lb Striker Spring
- 1x 5 lb Striker Spring
- 1x 6 lb Striker Spring
- Competition, standard, and duty rated springs included
- Four different springs allow user to fine tune their weapon’s firing characteristics
- A single pack could also potentially outfit four different compatible GLOCK pistols
- Not for use with models G42 or G43
- Factory Spring is 5.5lbs. Springs below 5.5lbs are NOT recommended for duty or self-defense use
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Shipping Weight||0.030 Pounds|