Strike Industries Modular Magazine Release Glock 17, 19, 19X, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, 39, 45 Gen 4, 5 Aluminum Information
The Strike Industries Modular Magazine Release for the Glock Gen 4 is a modular upgrade with a hybrid design with an aggressive texture that prevents slippage. Included are two push buttons that are easily interchangeable. Both button faces are CNC milled from 6061 Aluminum, with mag release internal mechanism made from high density polymer that provides smooth ejection.
- Interchangeable push pads
- Aggressive texturing on push pad to prevent slippage
- Hybrid design with anodized aluminum and polymer body bar
- Main body designed with polymer minimizes wear and tear on magazine retention cut-outs and polymer pistol body
- Includes two interchangeable button heads
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Shipping Weight||0.076 Pounds|