Strike Industries Ultimate Dust Cover Ejection Port Cover Texas Edition AR-15 Polymer Information
The Strike Industries Ultimate Dust Cover Ejection Port Cover Texas Edition for .223/5.56 is the next iteration of their Ultimate Dust Covers (UDC). The SI patent pending “True Seal” with double injection mold and overmolded rubberized soft sealing lip provides a better seal to prevent debris and water from entering when the cover is closed. The AR Overmolded UDC comes pre-assembled with all the parts needed for a quick tool-less installation and easy disassembly if using a common tool such as a pen. Built into the UDC is an adjustable detent set screw to compensate for wear on the upper receiver. The SI patent pending noise-reduction rubber padding also makes it nearly 100% silent during activation. Made of overmolded, high-strength impact, blended SI Polmer Extreme material, the SI AR Overmolded UDC does not deform or get bent out of shape. Consider the Strike Industries Overmolded Ultimate Dust Cover Ejection Port Cover for .223/5.56 on a new build or when you are going to untorque the barrel nut as this is adjustable in just 5 to 10 seconds.
- Includes (1) AR Overmolded Dust Cover, (4) Rubber pads
- Upgraded UDC design with double injection mold and overmolded rubberized seal
- Quick tool-less installation and easy disassembly using something as common as a pen
- Patent pending “True Seal” internal lip seals the port tighter than traditional dust cover designs
- Overmolded soft sealing lip for better seal to prevent debris and water from entering when cover is closed
- Built-in adjustable detent set screw to compensate for wear on upper receiver
- Patent pending noise-reduction rubber padding makes it nearly 100% silent during activation
- Made of overmolded high-strength SI Polymer Extreme material to not deform or get bent out of shape
- Resistant to rust unlike traditional steel covers
- Install AND remove the Overmolded Ultimate Dust Cover in just 5 to 10 seconds
- Compatibility: AR-15 Mil-Spec upper receivers, Aero Precision M4E1
- Not compatible: Upper Receivers: VLTOR MUR: Modular Upper Receiver and ZRO Delta, Lantac Enhanced BCG due to carrier and bolt design
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Shipping Weight||0.038 Pounds|