CCI Clean-22 High Velocity Realtree Edition Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Polymer Coated Lead Round Nose Information
CCI Clean-22 ammunition uses an exclusive polymer bullet coating to greatly reduce copper and lead fouling in the barrel—without leaving a residue. It also cuts lead buildup in suppressors 60 to 80 percent. Both the Sub-Sonic and High Velocity loads feature a 40-grain round nose lead bullet with geometry that’s been optimized for accuracy. With dependable CCI priming and consistent propellant, Clean-22 provides flawless cycling through semi-automatics and all 22 LR firearms.
- Polymer bullet coating greatly reduces lead fouling in the barrel without leaving residue
- Cuts lead buildup in suppressors 60 to 80 percent
- Optimized bullet geometry for improved accuracy
- Reliable function in semi-automatic firearms
- Great option both casual and competitive shooters
Made In United States of America
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Cartridge||22 Long Rifle|
|Grain Weight||40 Grains|
|Muzzle Velocity||1235 Feet Per Second|
|Muzzle Energy||135 Foot Pounds|
|Bullet Style||Round Nose|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||2.990 Pounds|