Federal Premium Black Cloud Ammunition 12 Gauge 3″ 1-1/4 oz #1 Non-Toxic FlightStopper Steel Shot Information
• Rear-opening FLITECONTROL FLEX wad provides the tightest patterns possible through both ported and standard waterfowl chokes
• Payload of 40 percent FLITESTOPPER steel pellets and 60 percent Premium steel for dense patterns and larger wound channels
• Catalyst lead-free primer and clean-burning, temperature-stable propellant drastically reduce residue
• Black nickel head inhibits corrosion
• Sealed crimp defeats moisture in extreme conditions
Federal Black Cloud ammunition takes non-toxic steel loads to the next level of performance. Equipped with the FLITECONTROL FLEX wad, Black Cloud delivers improved pattern density and consistency through both ported and standard waterfowl chokes. The wad’s redesigned rear-deploying petals and side-mounted vents stimulate the payload for separation from the wad at the ideal moment for dense, deadly patterns. Plus, the efficient Catalyst lead-free primer and clean-burning, temperature-stable propellant significantly decrease residue in the barrel.
Made In United States of America
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Shot or Slug Type||Steel|
|Muzzle Velocity||1450 Feet Per Second|
|Barrel Type||Smooth Bore|
|Shot Weight||1-1/4 Ounce|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||2.825 Pounds|