Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Zip Spindle Kit Information
The Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Zip Spindle Kit is the ideal kit for updating your older Hornady Sizing dies to utilize the new threaded spindle design. The Zip Spindle has a series of light threads cut on the spindle and collet. This eliminates spindle slippage, and makes tightening the spindle lock a breeze when making adjustments. This kit includes a new threaded spindle (decapping rod) and a threaded spindle collet (portion of the kit that tightens the threaded spindle so it will not slip in the die). this kit does not include a decapping pin retainer or expander ball. Reloaders must use the decapping pin retainer and expander ball that is on their die set.
Fits: Any Caliber Hornady New Dimension Sizer Dies (except 17 and 20 Caliber)
- Kit consists of a threaded spindle and threaded spindle collet. This kit does not include the decapping pin retainer or expander ball.
- To install, remove the non-threaded spindle, collet, and expander ball from the existing die. Re-attach the existing expander ball to the new spindle, and install the threaded spindle and threaded collet.
- If the spindle on the expander die is already threaded, then this kit is not necessary.
- All die sets shipped in 2006 and later are the new threaded style.
- 17 and 20 caliber dies use a separate Zip Spindle Kit (product number 550231)
Made In United States of America
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Country of Origin
|United States of America