LaserLyte Laser Trainer Pistol Information
With instant laser feedback anyone can practice their trigger control anywhere and anytime with the realistic feel, balance and weight of the Laser Trainer Pistol. The Laser Trainer Pistol cannot accept or fire any ammunition, therefore it is completely safe to use in any location.
With a simulated 5.5 lb. trigger pull, approximate size of a Glock 19 (Full Size model) or a Glock 43 (Compact model), a realistic trigger take up and break action, the LaserLyte Laser Trainer Pistol with integrated muzzle laser is activated by the pull of the trigger that will indicate the impact of the laser dot on any of the LaserLyte Trainer Targets. The pistol can be used to build confidence with sight pictures, trigger control, accuracy, drawing and reholstering from traditional and concealed carry holsters.
LaserLyte continues to get sport shooters and professionals on the target faster, increasing accuracy and overall hits with affordable and fun laser training tools.
- Similar size, weight and feel to a Glock 19 (Full Size) or a Glock 43 (Compact)
- 5.5 lb trigger with take up break and reset
- Red laser dot fires for 1/10 of second simulating bullet impact
- Improve your target shooting skills or your accuracy group (a steady dot means great shot, a line or streak means bad technique)
- Brightest, most powerful laser legally allowed to produce
- Laser dot can be seen over 100 yards away at night
- Save time and money by training at home, no need to go to the range
- Batteries last up to 3000 shots
- Works with all LaserLyte targets
|650NM, 5MW, Class IIIA