Lee Pro 6000 Six Pack Progressive Press Information
The Lee Pro 6000 Six Pack Progressive Press is the culmination of nearly 40 years of progressive press design and production. Years of comments and suggestions have been incorporated into this new press.
Includes: Six Pack Reloading Press, bin and bracket and universal case feed magazine.
Reloading dies, Shell plate, Auto Drum Powder Measure and rifle short or long charging dies sold separately.
- Six stations allow any brand of die be used — in line bullet feed dies, powder check dies and such.
- Simple and reliable automatic indexing — just one moving part, replaceable in seconds, no tools required and never requires adjustment.
- Stroke and clearance sufficient for largest magnum rifle cases.
- Massive 28.4mm ram glides through 82 mm of solid steel giving the ram over 7300 mm2 of solid support.
- Spent primer tube collects dirty, gritty spent primers.
- All dies securely fastened in the upper die carrier with the LEE Breech lock quick die change system. No more turret or tool head to replace or move during use.
- Automatic priming system – simple, reliable and safe with any brand or size of primer. Primes at the bottom of stroke so all six stations are available for operations.
- Automatic case inserter works with any case. Cases can be manually fed through the convenient loading port.
- Easy to set case retainers on every station. No springs, plugs or buttons to loose or tinker with.
- Cartridge changeover in seconds, including primer size with no adjustments.
- Automatic case ejector reliably whisks away your completed round to the ammo bin. Press includes combination tool rack, bin bracket, along with free ammo bin.
|Press Type||Progressive Press|
|Number of Mounting Holes||6|
|Spent Primer Collection System||Yes|
|Die Size Accepted||Standard 7/8″-14 Threaded Dies|
|Ram Diameter||1 Inches|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||5.500 Pounds|