Magpul Sling Stud QD Bipod 6.8″ to 10.3″ Aluminum Information
The Magpul Sling Stud QD Bipod offers serious strength and versatility at a price that provides unmatched value. Their lightweight Mil-Spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum and injection-molded polymer bipod brings innovation in ergonomics, functionality, strength and value together. The bipod’s low-profile design conceals its internal mechanisms and hardware, smoothly brushing off snags and bumps. Optimized for rapid one-handed adjustments, the bipod quickly and quietly transitions between user configurations. In the shooting position, it is easily loaded with stabilizing forward tension without fear of failure or warping. Leg extensions slide and lock securely with the push of a button on any of the seven half-inch spaced locking detents. The legs extend 3.5 inches, from 6.8” to 10.3”. An industry-exclusive 50° of total tilt is controlled by a glove-friendly knurled tool-less bipod locking knob located between the extended legs. Folded, the streamlined housing and legs fit neatly under the barrel and are just under 2.3” deep and 3.3” wide. Anodized surfaces and tight, precision tolerances mitigate squeaks and rattles. A soft rubber bipod locking knob cap is attached to the locking knob gives users a steady, non-marring forward rest while the bipod is folded. Additionally, its staggered soft rubber feet hold fast on a variety of shooting surfaces and are easily removed with a roll pin punch.
Note: Should users choose to change feet, the Magpul Bipod’s legs accept most Atlas pattern bipod replaceable feet, except for the Atlas 5-H style.
- Designed for streamlined storage until deployment
- Folded, the sleek housing and legs fit neatly under the barrel and are just under 2.3” deep and 3.3” wide
- Leg extensions slide and lock securely with the push of a button
- Tool-less knurled bipod locking knob allows easy adjustment between shots
- Legs extend from 6.8” to 10.3” with seven locking detents
- Spring-tensioned legs stow forward when not in use
- Material steel, mil-spec hard anodized 6061 aluminum, polymer
- 50° tilt
- Weight 13 oz.
Made In United States of America
|Country of Origin
|United States of America