Pulsar Talion XQ38 Thermal Rifle Scope 2.5-10x Matte Information
The Pulsar Talion XQ38 is an exciting, powerful thermal riflescope from Pulsar that maintains an extremely high image quality in severe weather conditions, and it functions for up to 9 hours on a single battery charge. The Talion also boasts a selection of ten reticle shapes in nine color modes, precision aiming with Picture-in-Picture mode and a large selection of different color palettes.
- 384×288 microbolometer resolution
- 2.5x-10x magnification
- 1475 yard detection range
- Photo and video recording
- Wi-Fi connectivity and Stream Vision 2 app supported
- Waterproof, IPX7 rated housing
- 9 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Ten reticles in nine colors
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- Multiple color palettes
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Battery Life||9 hours|
|Resolution||384 x 288|
|Shipping Weight||5.000 Pounds|