Remington 700 CDL SF Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle For Sale
A rifle without equal and a superior performer in every way, the Model 700 CDL SF pairs a receiver machined from a solid stainless-steel bar, with a fluted barrel for reduced weight and unmatched shot-to-shot consistency. Combined with its handsomely detailed walnut stock and a host of accuracy enhancing features, it’s become one of the world’s most popular big-game configurations for good reason. When first introduced, the Limited Edition Model 700 CDL SF LTD was so successful, customers demanded that a full line of Model 700 CDL SF rifles be produced. So here they are—each made the same as Remington’s Limited Edition rifle, but without the engraved floorplate and the “Limited” markings on the receiver.
- Recessed bolt face locks up inside the counter-bored breech of the barrel which is surrounded by the receiver, forming “three-rings-of-steel” enclosing the cartridge case head
- Integral extractor is set in a groove inside the rim of the bolt face, uniformly supporting the cartridge head
- Cylindrical receiver design provides a solid bedding base in the stock for consistent shot placement
- Super Cell recoil pad with an amazing 54% reduction in felt recoil over standard factory pads
- Receiver machined from solid-steel bar stock for unrivalled uniformity and strength
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger with virtually zero creep
- 416 Stainless Steel fluted barreled action
Made In United States of America WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Length of Pull
|Country of Origin
|United States of America
|Must Ship to FFL Dealer