ZEV Technologies AR15 CORE Elite Rifle Semi-Automatic Centerfire Rifle 5.56x45mm NATO 16″ Fluted Barrel Bronze PVD and Black Collapsible Information
ZEV Technologies AR15 CORE Elite Rifle Semi-Automatic Rifles are intended for serious shooters and represent the commitment to design, feel, performance that ZEV is known for. This rifle features the high quality and aesthetics of ZEV rifle products with a combination of traditional mil-spec controls and functional upgrades that deliver excellent performance in the field or on the range.
- ZEV forged upper and lower receivers precision machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for strength and light weight, finished in true black type III class 2 hard coat anodize
- Wedge Lock hand guard provides a continuous top rail with M-LOK mounting system. The integrated anti-rotation pin ensures a consistently aligned and continuous top rail with the upper receiver.
- ZEV custom 416R 16” fluted match barrel. Capable of consistent sub-MOA accuracy with high quality factory ammunition.
- ZEV Muzzle Device
- Low profile fixed gas block
- H3 carbine buffer increases dwell time and reduces port pressure to ensure reliable extraction and a smooth recoil impulse
- Mil-spec chrome lined BCG with a manganese phosphate finish for improved lubricity and corrosion resistance
- Flat face AR Gold trigger from ATC features a 2.5lb pull with a short reset and clean break that is second to none
- Radian Weapons Talon ambidextrous safety selector
- ZEV Slide Lock charging handle permits ambidextrous manipulation with an extended and textured latch for superior grip and ergonomics
- Completed with Magpul furniture and one PMAG magazine
Made In United States of America
|Overall Length||33.75 Inches|
|Barrel Length||16 Inches|
|Barrel Finish||Bronze PVD|
|Muzzle Device||Flash Hider|
|Frame Finish||Anodized Black|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Trigger Pull||2.5 Pound|
|Must Ship to FFL Dealer||Yes|
|Shipping Weight||8.940 Pounds|