Sig Sauer ROMEO3 Reflex Sight 1x 25mm 1 MOA Adjustments 3 MOA Dot Reticle Picatinny-Style Full Co-Witness Mount Graphite Information
The open reflex Romeo3 sight is the ideal sighting solution for MSR rifles, shotguns, carbines, submachine guns, and full size handguns and is designed with Picatinny and KeyMod mounts in mind. Features MOTAC, a motion sensor for automatic on/off, and manual brightness control. Our proprietary red-notch coating ensures a brilliant red-dot. ROMEO3 is perfect for those moments when you barely have time to blink.
Distance From Top of Mounting Rail to Optical Axis: 1.41″
- High transmittance red notch reflector for excellent brightness, light transmittance and zero distortion
- A 3 MOA Red Dot with multiple intensity settings ensures rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm
- Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Comes with both low mount and full co-witness mount
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Adjustment Click Value||1 MOA|
|Reticle||3 MOA Dot|
|Shipping Weight||1.070 Pounds|