Strike Industries Front, Rear Module Kit for Strike Industries AR-15 Gridlok Rail Aluminum Information
Since the beginning, Strike Industries has constantly innovated and adapted to the needs of the modern shooter. Always striving to provide the best solutions and versatility when it comes to customization for the most popular firearm platforms. After 2 years of research and development, they are proud to announce the arrival of their Front, rear Module Kit of the SI Gridlock Handguard for the AR Platform. Featuring full modular colorways with integrated backup sights, built in Picatinny mounts, and a spring-loaded detach lever for the QUICKEST rail removal process ever.
1X Top Rail
1X Bottom Rail
1X Barrel Nut Shroud
1X Set Of Tools, Complete 16 Reverse Torx Screws
1X Optional A2 Front Sight Cover Spacer
– Quick rail detach, removing the rail housing from the barrel nut/ The QD Locking Lever features a tightness adjustment
– Barrel nut shroud and front rail (top & bottom) is modular and customizable/ New barrel nut material using 7250 Anodized aluminum vs. traditional steel.
– Integrated font sight/ Front top rail can be removed to accommodate A2 sight set-up
– RailLok (TM) can accommodate picatinny 1913 and MLOK accessories/ Integrated QD mount/ alignment set screws to center the rail on to the firearm platform
– Internal rail clearance is at 40.5mm – it will accommodate the Opressor Blast Shield
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Shipping Weight||0.670 Pounds|