Strike Industries X-Comp M18x1 RH Thread Adapter Kit Information
The Strike X-Comp Adapter Kit helps convert your compatible threaded barrel to utilize the SI family of X-Comp M18x1 RH thread pitch muzzle devices. The Strike X-Comp muzzle devices were originally designed for the current native M18x1 RH thread pitch of the CZ Scorpion EVO, however, there are multiple thread pitch specifications that can be used for multi-calibers like 9mm, .223, 5.56, .308 and 7.62 and SI wanted to make a standard attachment for the user’s convenience and wallet. The Strike X-Comp muzzle devices are designed specifically for 9mm Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC) weapons but with a goal for a standard fitment. No longer will you have to commit to a specific barrel or build when shopping for a muzzle device. You can us this adapter sleeve and convert common thread pitches like 1/2″x20 TPI, 5/8”-24 TPI and the not so common SIG SAUER MPX M13.5×1 LH to use a Strike X-Comp muzzle device or any muzzle device that has a M18x1 RH thread pitch. Since this is a thread adapter sleeve design, there is no bulk or length added to your threaded barrel and keeps to the original platform. The Strike X-Comp Adapter Kit comes with all the parts and tools you need to convert your compatible threaded barrel to install any Strike X-Comp family of muzzle devices or any M18x1 RH threaded device.
- No bulk or length added to your threaded barrel
- Convert a threaded barrel to use Strike X-Comp or M18x1 RH threaded muzzle devices
- Specifically designed for 9mm Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC) barrels for a standard fitment
- M18x1 RH with 10mm outer diameter. Multi-caliber: 9mm/.223/5.56/.308/7.62
- Kits include all parts and tools needed for specific pitch thread fitment
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Shipping Weight||0.175 Pounds|