Texas Hunter EZ Lift Tripod Information
Eliminate the hassle of filling feeders from a ladder or the back of a truck. The Texas Hunter EZ Lift System allows you to simply raise and lower the deer feeder using a premium brake winch and a dual pulley system. The innovative pulley system greatly decreases the effort required to raise the feeder after filling.
- Heavy-Duty Steel Header for long lasting support.
- Set of Heavy Duty Legs – Each of the three legs has a specially designed welded fitting in the middle so they can be taken apart in the middle for easy shipping, setup, and portability.
- Powder-Coated to enhance rust resistance.
- Premier brake winch
- 35’ High Strength Cable rated at 1,000 lbs.
- Two Pulleys rated at 800 lbs. for easy raising and lowering of feeder.
- Set of three Stabilizing Chains.
- Large Welded Footpads
- Set of three 24” Stabilizing Stakes.
- Overall Height 14’.
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||100 Pounds|