Wilson Combat Magazine AR-15 223 Remington, 5.56x45mm, 300 AAC Blackout, 300 HAM’R 30-Round Polymer Information
The Wilson Combat Multi-Caliber Polymer AR magazine has a unique follower and tube design that ensures superb function between 5.56 NATO, .223, 300 Blackout and 300 HAM’R ammunition. This 30-round magazine allows you to easily switch back and forth between these calibers without any loss of feed reliability. The durable, non-slip polymer tube, anti-tilt follower, and powerful spring results in a hard use, 30-round capacity AR-compatible magazine that will function reliably in the harshest field conditions. The magazine floor plate is easily removed for deep cleaning of the tube, spring, and follower after high round count range sessions.
- Compatible with all AR-platform rifles
- Proven reliability in harsh field conditions
- Highly durable fiber reinforced polymer material
- OD green, high-visibility, anti-tilt universal follower
- Enhanced grip
- Easily removed floorplate with openings for dirt, water, and debris removal
- 5.5 ounces
Note: Like all 30rd magazines designed for the AR15 platform Wilson Combat recommends that they be loaded with 28 rounds for ease of seating with the bolt closed, longest spring life and optimal function.
Made In United States of America
|Country of Origin
|United States of America